Lovers of all things chippy, rusty, vintage and handmade are invited to attend Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market Sept. 15-17 at WestWorld in Scottsdale.
Known for the quality of its vendors and the variety of the items being sold, attendees will be able to shop from over 170 of the best curators during this one-of-a-kind shopping experience which will also include, live local music, food trucks, and more.
The 2016 Junk in the Trunk market drew about 15,000 guests to WestWorld and Arizona's original vintage shopping experience will once again deliver an inspiring atmosphere and fun-filled event this time around.
The Salvage Co., purveyor of vintage, shabby chic, architectural salvage, french country home furnishings and home decor will be one of the vendors offering their wares. "We have been a part of Junk in the Trunk since the early days, they run an incredible event and I can't wait to show off our latest finds from across America," says Pat Dickenson, Salvage Co. owner. Adding, "I'm bringing furniture, accessories, my hand-painted flower magnets, and a few other surprises to this year's extravaganza!"
FRIDAY NIGHT SHOPPING (SEP 15):
- The Friday night shopping VIP event will be 5-9 p.m. on Sept. 15.
- Tickets will be available online for $50 through Sept. 10, and include early entry on Saturday, general admission all weekend, a canvas tote, drink ticket, and first dibs on the best junk.
- Tickets at the door Friday night are $65.
GENERAL ADMISSION • SATURDAY & SUNDAY (SEP 16 & 17)
- General admission is 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 16 and 17.
- Tickets are $8 and only available at the door.
- Kids 12 and under are free. Members of the U.S. military, who present ID, will get $1 off.
- Those wearing official Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market apparel will get $1 off general admission.
- West World charges $5 per car for parking.
- Early entry tickets are available for Saturday with an 8 a.m. entry time for $20 online through Sept. 10. Early entry tickets will be available at the door for $25.
CONTEST ALERT • ENTER TO WIN FREE TICKETS & SHOPPING SPREE HERE
Since its humble beginnings in a friend’s backyard in September 2011, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market has grown from 23 to 200 vendors, 600 to 35,000 shoppers, expanded to a 150,000 square foot space and extended its hours of operation. The company has even expanded to include markets in San Diego and Pomona. Learn more at their website.
See highlights from Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market's past events here or below.